OUR EPIC STRIDES COVID-19 UPDATES FOR PARENTS:
During this uncertain time, our number one priority here at Epic Strides is the health and safety of our families and our staff.
WHAT EPIC STRIDES IS DOING?
- Migrating to in-home services for as many clients as possible
- Leaving therapy materials at client’s home and advising parents to sanitize after each use
- Using telehealth for BCBA supervision and parent trainings as much as possible
- Limiting client interactions with the fewest staff as possible
- Limiting the number of staff on each client’s team
- Encouraging clients to wear face masks in center when possible
- Limiting transitions to only necessary transitions In center pick up and drop off will be outside the waiting room, parents will wait in their vehicles
- Request daily accurate information about the status of being exposed to someone with COVID-19
- Request daily accurate information about the status of all members of the household in regard to showing any signs of COVID-19 as outlined by the CDC
- Requiring families to take daily temperatures of everyone in the household and immediately notify Administration if someone has a temperature of 100.4 or higher
- Temperature checks prior to entering Epic Strides
EMPLOYEE SAFETY PROTOCOLS
- Advising staff/clients to obey social distancing rules
- Advising staff/clients to keep track of people they come in contact with
- All staff will wear face masks when working with any client
- All staff and parents will wear a mask when entering Epic Strides
- Work a minimum of six feet away from client when this is possible
- Deep cleaning therapy materials after each client
- Limiting shared client materials as much as possible
- Deep cleaning therapy rooms after each use; Cleaning will occur before and after each session, to include the restroom that individual will be using.
- Handwashing of clients and staff when entering the building and prior to making transitions
- Hourly hand washing procedures for staff and clients
- Handwashing/hand sanitizer after coughs or sneezing of clients/staff
We will continue to update this page as new details emerge but always feel free to visit the Center for Disease Control’s website for the most up to date information. At Epic Strides, we cannot stress this enough, the safety of our team members and our clients will continue to be our focus.
Thank you for choosing Epic Strides. Always a step ahead!