Our environment is enriched with learning opportunities to promote growth in communication, self-help, and prerequisite learning skills. These are the skills your learner will need to be successful in any school program.
Is your child ready for school? Ages 3-6 years old
- Sits with a group of peers
- Take turns during group activities and group games
- Approach and respond to peers in their environment
- Communicate wants and needs to the teacher
- Raise hand and respond to questions
- Sits appropriately in a group (circle time)
- Listen to information and answer questions
- Follow a daily schedule
- Complete independent tasks
- Appropriately gains teachers attention
- Ask for help
- Appropriately manage downtime/ free time
Specializing in clients with:
- Developmental Delays
- Communication Delays (using Alternative and Augmentative Communication Devices)
- Sensory Processing issues
- Learning Disabilities
- Maladaptive Behaviors
Enrolling Now for Fall 2018!
Limited Full and Part-Time Slots available.
Contact us to get registered.