OUR EPIC STRIDES COVID-19 UPDATES FOR PARENTS:
During this uncertain time, our number one priority here at Epic Strides is the health and safety of our families and our staff.
WHAT EPIC STRIDES IS DOING?
- Using telehealth for BCBA supervision and parent trainings when possible
- Limiting client interactions as much as possible
- In center pick up and drop off will be outside the waiting room, parents are encouraged wait in their vehicles
- Request daily accurate information be reported if someone is exposed to someone with COVID-19
- Request daily accurate information be reported if members of the household are showing any signs of COVID-19 as outlined by the CDC
EMPLOYEE SAFETY PROTOCOLS
- Encouraging staff/clients to obey social distancing rules
- Encouraging staff/clients to keep track of people they come in contact with
- All staff will wear face masks when working with any client
- All staff and parents will wear a mask when entering Epic Strides
- Deep cleaning therapy materials after each client
- Limiting shared client materials as much as possible
- Deep cleaning therapy rooms after each use; Cleaning will occur before and after each session
- Encouraging handwashing of clients and staff frequently throughout the day
- Encouraging handwashing/hand sanitizer after coughs or sneezing of clients/staff
We will continue to update this page as new details emerge but always feel free to visit the Center for Disease Control’s website for the most up to date information. At Epic Strides, we cannot stress this enough, the safety of our team members and our clients will continue to be our focus.
Thank you for choosing Epic Strides. Always a step ahead!