1:1 ABA Therapy
Our highly qualified therapist work with your child 1:1 in sessions and provide parents with regular feedback including skills to practice at home and updates on programs. Each client receiving our 1:1 ABA therapy service is assigned a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) that oversees every aspect of their program. Upon intake, an assessment is given and a treatment plan is developed based on the client’s individual and immediate needs.
Our ABA program includes both center based and in home parent goals. Our consultants are open to collaboration and training with SLP’s, OT’s, teachers, nannies and other individuals that play significant roles in our client’s lives. Behavior Analyst are onsite and check program progress regularly.
We offer comprehensive and focused programing ranging from 6 to 30 hours per week. We believe in providing quality programming by making data based decisions and using evidence-based practices . We closely monitor our client’s programs and provide ongoing training and feedback to our therapists.
Our ABA Therapy Program Offers:
- Daily Program Feedback
- Homework (Skills to Practice When You Are Not at the Treatment Center)
- A Strong Working Relationship with Your Child’s Consultant (BCBA)
- Data Based Programming
- Evidenced Based Procedures
- Parent Meetings/ Team Meetings
- ARD Support
- A Strong Team of Therapist
- ABLLS/ AFLS Assessments
- Open Communication with Other Specialist (SLP’s, OT’s, Teachers, etc.)
Questions & Answers
- To receive the most up to date information, please call our office. 972-596-0035
- Our waiting list varies in length depending on the time of the year, and sometimes there is no waiting list at all! For the most accurate information, please call the office.
- Epic Strides currently does not have an in-home division.
- Please visit our online tour. Epic Strides provides free consultations at our location for clients prior to starting services.
- Yes, Epic Strides employs full time onsite BCBAs and RBTs.
- Once an initial assessment is completed, clients will receive a recommendation of hours based on their individual needs.
- Epic Strides has an on-site speech pathologist that collaborates with our consultants and therapists on programming and speech goals. We currently do not have an on-site occupational therapist.